About this site
The address of this website is https://laffey.co.jp/en/. This site recognizes that the proper handling of personal information is a social responsibility. We will comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information and ensure the proper handling of personal information.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to all information about the person concerned, including the name, contact information, or address of the specific person concerned (identifying information).
Information obtained from customers
We collect the following information from our customers
- Name (including nicknames and pen names)
- age or life of the day
- telephone number
- IDs used by the customer for external services, and other information that the customer has authorized to be disclosed to the linked party according to the privacy settings of the external service.
- Identification information generated by using cookies
- Information about the OS or terminal used by the customer, such as ID generated by the OS, terminal type, terminal identifier, etc.
- History of customer activity on the Company’s website, including time spent on the Company’s website, input history, purchase history, etc.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the information we obtain from you for the following purposes
- To accept registrations for our services, and to confirm and authenticate the identity of customers
- To manage the customer’s usage history of our services
- To analyze the customer’s behavioral history in the Company’s services and use it to maintain and improve the Company’s services
- For market analysis and marketing purposes
- To provide information on the Company’s services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To respond to actions that violate our company’s rules or laws
- To inform you of changes to our services, discontinuation of provision, termination, and cancellation of contracts
- To notify you of changes to our terms and conditions
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Company’s services in addition to the above
Management of personal information
In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating our employees, and will implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information.
Scope of application of personal information protection
Complaints and consultations regarding personal information
This site will take appropriate measures in accordance with laws and regulations when a person requests disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of his/her personal information.
Embedded content from other sites
Posts on this site will contain embedded content (videos, images, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other sites will behave exactly as if the visitor were visiting that site.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Of the information we obtain from our customers, we will appropriately manage any information that falls under the category of personal data (Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Law) and will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
- When there is consent from the customer
- When the Company discloses personal information to a company to which the Company outsources its business in order to provide the service requested by the customer
- In the event that the Company or its services are acquired
- When the information is shared with business partners (if there is any specific shared use, the details will be announced separately)
- In other cases where the provision of personal information to a third party is legally permitted by law.
Acquisition of Cookie Information by Third Parties
Yahoo Co., Ltd. https://privacy.yahoo.co.jp/
Google Co., Ltd. https://policies.google.com/privacy?gl=jp
You may stop the use of cookie information, etc. by the third party for the distribution of advertisements by accessing the opt-out (to stop the provision of personal information to the third party) page provided on the website of the third party.
Allowing or denying the sending and receiving of cookie information
You can choose the settings for sending and receiving cookies, such as “Allow all cookies,” “Reject all cookies,” or “Notify users when cookies are received. Please refer to the “Help” menu of the browser you are using to learn how to set your cookie settings.
Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, or you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.
About access analysis tools
Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and standards
In addition to complying with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held by the Company, the Company will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.